Check out this quick best-in-class example of what to include in a research request.
When submitting a research request, it’s ESSENTIAL that you give as much detail as possible, so we can create research that truly provides the answers you need to create and refine your digital strategy.
Here is an example of what kind of detail to include in a custom research request:
Research Menu Item:If you know which menu item you want to use, please select it. If not, no problem! Just select the “I’m not sure” option.
- "Advertising Channel Scan™"
- "We are interested in learning how much our competitors are investing across their advertising channels. We would like to understand how this has changed YoY and if there are any overall trends in platform allocation."
- "We are trying to decide our overall media mix and which advertising channels are oversaturated/undersaturated by our competitors."
- "Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Reebok, Converse"
- "We have a hunch that our competitors are mainly focused on Instagram and that TikTok is still a relatively untouched opportunity. We are hoping the research can either confirm or deny this assumption."
- "We would like to look at ad spend over the past 3 years"
- "US ad spend only"
- "Here is some past research that we have done in this space that we think may be relevant for you to know."